Our premium shade cloth is made from long lasting UV protected polyethylene which gives the fabric superior strength and durability. The knitted design allows the fabric to be cut to any length while ensuring against ripping, tearing, and fraying. Excellent shading option for greenhouses with roof vents because the fabric can be cut around vents allowing them to open freely.
Compare our shade to others (see picture above). Our knit shade fabric uses 100% monofilament fibers which makes it stronger, more durable, and longer lasting than competitors who use a thinner tape in their shade.
Shade Cloth Features
- Customization - shade can be cut to any size you need and won't unravel
- Knit Construction - stronger and more durable than competitors
- UV Protected - treated with UV inhibitors to provide a long outdoor life
- Shade fabric is 20 foot wide
- Blocks 60% of sunlight
- Can be used on the greenhouse exterior and interior
Greenhouse Shade Options
Enter in the length of shade you want in the Quantity field next to the "add to cart" button. Shade fabric is 20' wide and is sold per linear foot. Ex: 20' x 6' of shade is $5.50 x 6 = $33.00.
If you want to order more than one piece of custom cut shade cloth, you will need to select a different piece # for each section of shade ordered. Otherwise, the lengths will just be added together on one piece.
Shade Cover Installation Tips
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: