The AC Infinity 69 Pro controller connects with up to four different devices from fans and heaters to misting and lights and provides each with shared or independent temperature, humidity, or time-based programming. Simply add the number of AC Infinity control outlets you need for your system (4 max) when you order. Control outlets can be plugged into any standard 120v electrical receptacle (Even on different electrical circuits) up to 10' from the 69 Pro controller (Cord extensions are available for longer runs).
The backlit display reads temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius and can be switched off while programs run in the background. Built with a kickstand and includes hardware to be hung on walls. The 12-foot sensor probe with thermal-alloy head accurately detects current temperature and humidity. It also detects VPD (vapor pressure deficit), which measures ambient temperature, relative humidity, and the plant’s leaf temperature in order to determine the optimal atmosphere. This allows you to monitor growing conditions more closely than if you were to rely on temperature and humidity alone. Timer, cycle, and schedule modes add custom on-demand activation for a variety of indoor growing uses. Securely connect with the AC Infinity app via Bluetooth or WiFi to remotely access your devices, unlock advanced automations, set alarms, notifications, view historical charts, and export CSV data.
Using 69 Pro Controller Automations
Setting up automations allows you to do things like control devices with separate day/night temperature and/or humidity set points. You can also have devices cut on/off based on a combination of temperature and humidity like having an exhaust fan come on if either the temperature or humidity are too high. You can also stage equipment. For example: You can set intake shutters to open at 70°F, have an exhaust fan come on if the temperature rises above 75°F, and then have a misting system come on if the temperature continues to rise past 80°F. You can also have these interactions only happen during certain hours of the day. There isn't much this controller can't do!
AC Infinity 69 Pro Control Features
- Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Temperature range: 32°F to 194°F
- Can control outlets by temperature, humidity, or both at the same time
- Cycle timer range: 1 minute to 24 hours (ON & OFF cycles)
- Adjustable differential / buffer: 1° to 30°F temp., 1% to 10% humidity
- Connect to phone app via WIFI or Bluetooth for climate monitoring, setup, & data graphs.
- 10' temperature and humidity sensor with photocell
- Optional manual calibration
- Internal battery keeps settings during unexpected power failure
AC Infinity Control Outlet Features
These outlets allow the 69 Pro to control any item you plug into them.
- Can handle 15 full load amps @120V
- Includes 10' connector cord
- Up to 4 units can be connected to a single 69 Pro control
- Built-in indicator light displays on/off mode
AC Infinity 69 Pro Controller Instruction Manual
AC Infinity Control Outlet / Plug Instruction Manual