This 5" vent kit is for Sterling TF100, TF125, TF150, TF175, TF200, TF250, XF100, XF125, XF150, XF175, XF200, and XF250 models. (Not for use with Sterling XF Concentric Vent Kits)
Each vent system comes complete with everything needed to vent the Sterling TF and XF series heaters. These stainless steel, gas tight vent systems are approved by Sterling for horizontal venting applications for these gas heaters. These are the most durable, longest lasting, and lowest maintenance vent systems available for these gas heaters. All vent systems are for horizontal venting.
Sterling 5" TF / XF Horizontal Vent Kit Includes
(1) 5" heater adapter, (1) 5" vent terminal, (1) 5" x 35" vent pipe, (1) 5" Wall Pass Through, (1) 5" 90° elbow and (1) 5" storm collar
Vent pipe and fittings feature patented built-in mechanical locking band and triple-lipped directional gaskets. All pipes and components are engineered with smooth clean welds located 90° from mechanical locking bands. All pipe and fittings are UL1738 approved for category II, III and IV venting applications.
What is UL 1738? In short, it is a US standard for gas venting systems required in category III applications. Category III refers to positive vent pressure which is created by exhaust blowers in unit heaters. These vent systems must be constructed of AL29-4C® stainless steel, contain gaskets for sealing, and have a built in mechanical locking band among other requirements.
- Made of AL29-4C® super-ferritic stainless steel
- Built-in high temp silcone gaskets for air tight seal
- Built-in locking band to insure a secure fit (no hardware needed)
- UL1738 approved for category II, III and IV appliances.
- Limited lifetime warranty