These tapes are used to seal the open ends of polycarbonate panels. This is recommended for keeping dust, pollen, and insects from getting inside the panels while allowing condensation to drain out of the bottom of the panels which will keep mold and algae out of the panels.
Vented Tape Features
Aluminum Tape Features
- Dimensions: 1" x 108' x 4 mil thick
- Contains fungicide for use in high humidity areas
- Allows air and water to pass through
- White non-woven fabric backing with acrylic adhesive
- Dimensions: 1" x 150' x 5 mil thick
- Seals top of panels from water, insects, etc.
- Long lasting aluminum backing with acrylic adhesive
Polycarbonate Sealing Instructions