These commercial quality circulation fans provide airflow for healthy plant growth and even heat and fresh air distribution in your greenhouse. All fans are variable speed capable when used with one of our fan speed controls and can be easily automated with a plug in thermostat. These fans greatly increase ventilation in greenhouses using roof vent systems and are effective at eliminating cold spots when heating your greenhouse.
12" fan produces up to 1030 CFM of airflow and is recommended for greenhouses less than 30' long.
20" fan produces up to 1680 CFM of airflow and is recommended for greenhouses over 30' long.
Both fans have a 1/10th HP motor and only draw 1 amp. Requires standard 110/120 volt outlet.
- Variable speed capable when paired with a fan speed control
- Totally enclosed permanently lubricated motor
- Prewired with a grounded 6' power cord (no wiring required)
- Fans can be automated with any of our 110/120 volt greenhouse thermostats
- Low electrical usage (only 1 amp each)
- Includes mounting bracket
Item # 8020410, 8040430