This plug-in temperature controller comes with a remote temperature sensor can be used to control heating and cooling devices at the same time. No wiring is necessary. Simply plug the device you want to control into the corresponding outlet on the controller and set the temperature you want to maintain. You can also customize the differential or dead-band for heating and cooling modes giving the controller maximum adjustability.
What is a Differential?
- -50° to 210°F temperature range
- Adjustable heating & cooling differentials: 1° to 30°F
- Built-in temperature calibration
- Operates on 110/120 voltage up to 15 amps (1800W)
- High & low temperature alarms can be set
- Includes 5' power supply cord
- Includes heating and cooling outlets with 5' cord
- Includes 6' remote sensor
The difference between on and off setpoints on a control. For temperature, it is the difference in degrees between the thermostat's on and off setting. If you make the temperature setpoint 75° and set the heating differential to 3 degrees, it will supply power to the heating outlet at any temperature below 72° and cut off at 75°. In contrast, setting the cooling differential to 3 degrees will supply power to the cooling outlet at any temperature above 78° and cut off at 75°.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: