3" venting is for Modine models HD30, HD45, HD60, & HD75
4" venting is for Modine models HD100 & HD125
Each vent system comes complete with everything needed to vent a Modine Hot Dawg heater.
These 3' stainless steel, gas tight vent systems are approved by Modine for horizontal installation in residential and commercial applications for HD model heaters. Most durable, longest lasting, and lowest maintenance vent system available for Modine Hot Dawg heaters.
Modine Garage / Shop Vent Kit Includes
For structures with an exterior wall at least 4" thick. Adjustable length.
(1) heater adapter, (1) termination tee, (2) 12" vent pipes, and (1) adjustable wall thimble + 18" pipe
Modine Greenhouse Vent Kit Includes
For greenhouses and structures with walls less than 1 1/4" thick.
(1) heater adapter, (1) termination tee, (1) 36" vent pipe, (2) firestop flashings, and (1) storm collar
Vent pipe and fittings feature patented built-in mechanical locking band and triple-lipped directional gaskets. All pipes and components are engineered with smooth clean welds located 90° from mechanical locking bands. All pipe and fittings are UL1738 approved for category II, III and IV venting applications.
What is UL 1738? In short, it is a US standard for gas venting systems required in category III applications. Category III refers to positive vent pressure which is created by exhaust blowers in unit heaters. These vent systems must be constructed of AL29-4C® stainless steel, contain gaskets for sealing, and have a built in mechanical locking band among other requirements.
- Made of AL29-4C® super-ferritic stainless steel
- Built-in high temp silcone gaskets for air tight seal
- Built-in locking band to insure a secure fit (no hardware needed)
- UL1738 approved for category II, III and IV appliances.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Item # 4650103, 4650105, 4650107, 4650108
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: