These kits include all of the pipe and fittings needed for horizontal venting of the Sterling GG gas heaters equipped with the concentric vent kit (up to a 5' exhaust run).
The horizontal pipe kits include: (items in red text shown in picture above)
- 5' of UL1738 stainless steel exhaust pipe (35" adjustable length pipe + 24" pipe)
- UL1738 stainless steel heater adapter
- 4' of interior galvanized intake pipe
- 4" for models GG30, GG45, GG60, and GG75
- 5" for models GG90, GG105, and GG120
- 2' of exterior galvanized intake pipe
- 7" for models GG30, GG45, GG60, and GG75
- 9" for models GG90, GG105, and GG120
- Galvanized storm collar
- Stainless steel hardware
The concentric vent kit is not included with any of the pipe kits. It must be purchased in addition to the pipe kit to have a complete vent system. Horizontal installations vary, and additional pipe and fittings may be needed. Please read the Sterling GG Concentric Vent
Manual to determine what your venting needs are.
Item # 4610146, 4610156
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: