These complete wiring kits are designed for wiring our variable speed fan systems in greenhouses or other wet areas. Kits use all rustproof materials which meet or exceed building code requirements for wet locations when properly installed, and the flexible conduit makes installation quick and easy. Wiring kit can be wired directly into an existing electrical line or wired to a power supply cord (included with our fan system packages) and plugged into an outlet.
Fan Wiring Kit Includes
- Flexible watertight conduit
- Flexible conduit adapters
- Aluminum T connectors
- Aluminum conduit clamps
- 14 gauge wire & wiring nuts
- Installation instructions
Greenhouse Size Recommendations for Wiring Kits
- 25' Wiring Kit - Recommended for greenhouses less than 100 square feet
- 50' Wiring Kit - Recommended for greenhouses 100 to 150 square feet
- 100' Wiring Kit - Recommended for greenhouses 150 to 450 square feet
The 25' wiring kit is designed for small greenhouses using a single intake shutter fan system.
The 50' and 100' kits will work with single or two shutter fan systems and larger greenhouses.
If you are not sure which length you need, view our Wiring Kit Sizing Diagram below for additional help.
A typical wiring kit layout for one of our fan systems is shown above. To estimate what length kit you will need for your greenhouse, simply apply diagram above to your greenhouse dimensions.
Fan System Wiring Kit Instructions
Item # 4900910, 4900915, 4900920
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: