The Autopilot Digital Environmental Controller combines precise temperature and humidity control along with cycle timing to create an intelligent yet easy-to-use unit. Three digital screens continuously display current temperature, relative humidity, and a cycle timing countdown clock. LED lights indicate active modes and inform the user of any errors. Controller mounts to both walls and grow tents. Two mounting kits are included.
It has four outlets: Cooling, Heating, Humidify/Dehumidify, Cycle Timer. The three temperature and humidity outlets offer customizable day and night set points while the cycle timer outlet controls any device requiring a repeated on/off function during a 24 hour time period. All four outlets feature heavy duty protective covers that prevent atmospheric moisture from entering the device. A built-in data logger records minimum and maximum temperature and humidity levels.
The remote probe features a highly accurate temperature/humidity sensor and photocell for daylight detection. The probe can be placed up to 15 feet from the controller.
Environmental Controller Features
- 4 outlets control temperature (heating & cooling), humidity and a cycle timed device
- Operates temperature and humidity outlets independently or synchronized
- Separate day/night temperature and humidity set points
- 40° to 122° F temperature range
- 5% to 95% humidity range
- Cycle timer outlet modes: day only/night only/24 hours
- Cycle timer is programmable down to 1 second
- Records high/low temperature & humidity levels
- 15' temperature and humidity sensor with photocell
- Internal battery keeps settings during unexpected power failure
- Can handle 14.5 full load amps @120V
Autopilot Controller Installation Manual