This unique controller has 2 independent built-in thermostats each with its own power outlet which provides a lot of flexibility controlling temperture in a greenhouse or grow room. No wiring is necessary. Simply plug the device you want to control into the corresponding outlet on the controller, select heating or cooling mode, and set the temperature you want to maintain.
In Heating mode, in can control electric heaters, heating mats, and cables. In Cooling mode, it can automate fans, coolers, and mist cooling systems.
What is a Differential?
- -40° to 212°F temperature range
- 1° to 30°F adjustable temperature differential
- Both outlets can be independently set to heating or cooling temperature mode
- Built-in temperature calibration
- Adjustable high and low audible temperature alarms
- Operates on 110/120 voltage up to 15 amps (1800W)
- Includes 5' power cord & (2) 6' remote sensors
The difference between on and off setpoints on a control. For temperature, it is the difference in degrees between the thermostat's on and off setting. If you set a heating thermostat with a 3 degree differential to 71°, it will supply power at any temperature below 71° and cut off at 74° (3 degrees above the setpoint). A cooling thermostat would cut on above 71° and off at 68°.