Cross Country Arctic greenhouses are covered with 16mm 5 wall polycarbonate which provides them with superior heat retention, light diffusion, and strength. 16mm 5 wall polycarbonate has almost double the insulation, 3.03 R Value, of any other covering offered! This greenhouse is recommended for people who wish to heat their greenhouse in northern climates and other areas that experience frequent cold weather. They also feature an aluminum capping system which ensures the panels will stay on the greenhouse in high winds. All Arctic models are only available with straight eaves. Each greenhouse includes a sturdy pre-hung storm door with adjustable tempered glass window and screen. The standard height of the side walls is 5' 6", giving ample room inside for tall gardeners and hanging baskets. All Cross Country greenhouse lengths are extendable in 2' increments to allow for future expansion. The included instructions and step-by-step assembly video make these greenhouses easy to assemble.
Free starter kit with every Cross Country greenhouse
- Min/Max Thermometer
- 4 Tier Grow Rack
- Watering wand with shutoff
- Copy of the Instruction Manual & DVD for advance site preparation
- Stainless Plant Hangers & Additional Greenhouse Hardware
- Free Subscription to Garden & Greenhouse Magazine
Arctic Greenhouses Include
- Tall 5' 6" high side walls
- Our most insulated covering, 16mm 5 wall polycarbonate
- Detailed instructions and step-by-step assembly video
- Choice of roof pitches / slopes (5/12. 8/12, or 12/12)
- Heavy-duty engineered aluminum frame with painted finish
- Storm door with locking latch and tempered glass windows
- Choice of automated roof vents or exhaust fan system
- All stainless steel hardware needed to build the greenhouse
- Lifetime structure, 10 year covering warranty
- Made in Canada
Model # equals width x length (rounded to the foot). These are our most popular greenhouse sizes. Other Cross Country sizes are available upon request. Click here for exact dimensions of each model
Cross Country greenhouses are available with 3 different roof pitches or slopes.
- The Traditional 5/12 pitch roof rises 5 inches for every 12 inches of greenhouse width. This model will be the shortest at the peak.
- The Cottage 8/12 pitch roof rises 8 inches for every 12 inches of greenhouse width. This model will be taller at the peak than the Traditional.
- The Cape Cod 12/12 pitch roof rises 12" for every 12 inches of greenhouse width. This model is the tallest at the peak.
Cross Country greenhouses are available with a white, dark green, or dark brown frame.
|Door Customizations (Lowering Door)
|You can choose whether you want the door lowered to be flush with the bottom of a raised foundation / knee wall. You can also add more doors and upgrade to a larger door for an additional cost.
Click here to view all door options.
|- Roof Vent System -
||- Exhaust Fan System -
|Roof vent systems include 48" x 20" vents in the roof of the greenhouse. With the Solar Roof Vent System, each vent is automated with a Bayliss triple spring vent opener. This system runs completely on solar power and requires no electricity. The Electric Roof Vent System comes with a low voltage electric vent opener for each roof vent and a control panel which can automate the vents by temperature or humidity. The number of vents included depends on the size of greenhouse. Side vents and vent screens are also available.
||Exhaust fan systems includes one of our exhaust fans, ACF weatherproof thermostat,motorized intake shutters, wiring kit, and mounting hardware. The diagram above shows the optimal placement of the fan system (configuration may differ in larger models that require multiple fans). All fan systems are sized to provide each greenhouse with optimal ventilation. The size of the fan and number of shutters varies with each model. Let us know if you have other placement preferences.
Cross Country Arctic Greenhouse Instructions
Cross Country Foundation Recommendations
How to Build a Foundation