Cross Country Cape Cod greenhouses feature tall straight eaves and the steepest 12 / 12 roof pitch. These greenhouses are covered available covered with glass, polycarbonate, or a combination of both and feature an aluminum capping system which ensures the panels will stay on the greenhouse in high winds. Each greenhouse includes a sturdy pre-hung storm door with adjustable tempered glass window and screen. The standard height of the side walls is 5' 6", giving ample room inside for tall gardeners and hanging baskets. All Cross Country greenhouse lengths are extendable in 2' increments to allow for future expansion. The included instructions and step-by-step assembly video make these greenhouses easy to assemble.
Free starter kit with every Cross Country greenhouse
- Min/Max Thermometer
- 4 Tier Grow Rack
- Watering wand with shutoff
- Copy of the Instruction Manual & DVD for advance site preparation
- Stainless Plant Hangers & Additional Greenhouse Hardware
- Free Subscription to Garden & Greenhouse Magazine
Cape Cod Greenhouses Include
- Tall 5' 6" high side walls
- Steepest 12/12 roof pitch
- Detailed instructions and step-by-step assembly video
- Choice of 6mm twinwall polycarbonate or tempered glass covering
- Heavy-duty engineered aluminum frame with painted finish
- Storm door with locking latch and tempered glass windows
- Choice of automated roof vents or exhaust fan system
- All stainless steel hardware needed to build the greenhouse
- Lifetime structure, 10 year covering warranty
- Made in Canada
Model # equals width x length (rounded to the foot). These are our most popular greenhouse sizes. Other Cross Country sizes are available upon request. Click here for exact dimensions of each model
- The all polycarbonate covering provides the greenhouse with maximum insulation, weather protection, and light diffusion creating the best environment for growing plants.
- With the glass / polycarbonate combination you get the beauty and clarity of tempered glass on the end and side walls and the strength, light diffusion, and insulation of 6mm polycarbonate on the roof where it is most effective (a great combination).
- Get the permanence and clarity with the all glass covering. All of the glass is tempered for strength and safety. The tempering process increases the strength 10 times that of untempered glass, and when tempered safety glass is struck it does not break into sharp jagged pieces of shrapnel-like glass as normal window panes or mirrors do. Instead, it breaks into little pebble-like pieces, without sharp edges.
- Click here for more detailed information about Cross Country coverings
Cross Country greenhouses are available with a white, dark green, or dark brown frame.
|Door Customizations (Lowering Door)
|You can choose whether you want the door lowered to be flush with the bottom of a raised foundation / knee wall. You can also add more doors and upgrade to a larger door for an additional cost.
Click here to view all door options.
|- Roof Vent System -
||- Exhaust Fan System -
|Roof vent systems include 48" x 20" vents in the roof of the greenhouse. With the Solar Roof Vent System, each vent is automated with a Bayliss triple spring vent opener. This system runs completely on solar power and requires no electricity. The Electric Roof Vent System comes with a low voltage electric vent opener for each roof vent and a control panel which can automate the vents by temperature or humidity. The number of vents included depends on the size of greenhouse. Side vents and vent screens are also available.
||Exhaust fan systems includes one of our exhaust fans, ACF weatherproof thermostat,motorized intake shutters, wiring kit, and mounting hardware. The diagram above shows the optimal placement of the fan system (configuration may differ in larger models that require multiple fans). All fan systems are sized to provide each greenhouse with optimal ventilation. The size of the fan and number of shutters varies with each model. Let us know if you have other placement preferences.
Cross Country Cape Cod Greenhouse Instructions
Cross Country Foundation Recommendations
How to Build a Foundation
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: