Cross Country Traditional greenhouses feature tall straight eaves and a 5 / 12 roof pitch. These greenhouses are covered with 6mm twinwall polycarbonate and feature an aluminum capping system which ensures the panels will stay on the greenhouse in high winds. Each greenhouse includes a sturdy pre-hung storm door with adjustable tempered glass window and screen. The standard height of the side walls is 5' 6", giving ample room inside for tall gardeners and hanging baskets. All Cross Country greenhouse lengths are extendable in 2' increments to allow for future expansion. The included instructions and step-by-step assembly video make these greenhouses easy to assemble.
Free starter kit with every Cross Country greenhouse
- Min/Max Thermometer
- 4 Tier Grow Rack
- Watering wand with shutoff
- Copy of the Instruction Manual & DVD for advance site preparation
- Stainless Plant Hangers & Additional Greenhouse Hardware
- Free Subscription to Garden & Greenhouse Magazine
Traditional Greenhouses Include
- Tall 5' 6" high side walls
- 5/12 roof pitch
- Detailed instructions and step-by-step assembly video
- Precut 6mm twinwall polycarbonate covering
- Heavy-duty engineered aluminum frame with painted finish
- Storm door with locking latch and tempered glass windows
- Choice of automated roof vents or exhaust fan system
- All stainless steel hardware needed to build the greenhouse
- Lifetime structure, 10 year covering warranty
Model # equals width x length (rounded to the foot). These are our most popular greenhouse sizes. Other Cross Country sizes are available upon request. Click here for exact dimensions of each model
Cross Country greenhouses are available with a white, dark green, or dark brown frame.
|- Roof Vent System -
||- Exhaust Fan System -
|Roof vent systems include 48" x 20" vents in the roof of the greenhouse. With the Solar Roof Vent System, each vent is automated with a Bayliss triple spring vent opener. This system runs completely on solar power and requires no electricity. The Electric Roof Vent System comes with a low voltage electric vent opener for each roof vent and a control panel which can automate the vents by temperature or humidity. The number of vents included depends on the size of greenhouse. Side vents and vent screens are also available.
||Exhaust fan systems includes one of our exhaust fans, ACF weatherproof thermostat,motorized intake shutters, wiring kit, and mounting hardware. The diagram above shows the optimal placement of the fan system (configuration may differ in larger models that require multiple fans). All fan systems are sized to provide each greenhouse with optimal ventilation. The size of the fan and number of shutters varies with each model. Let us know if you have other placement preferences.
Cross Country Traditional Greenhouse Instructions
Cross Country Foundation Recommendations
How to Build a Foundation