Cross Country Lean to greenhouses are made to attach directly to your home, garden shed, or most any other structure. These attached greenhouse kits are available in either the curved or straight eave. Cross Country greenhouses are covered with 6mm twinwall polycarbonate and feature an aluminum capping system which ensures the panels will stay on the greenhouse in high winds. Each greenhouse includes a sturdy pre-hung storm door with adjustable tempered glass window and screen. The standard height of the side walls is 5' 6", giving ample room inside for tall gardeners and hanging baskets. All Cross Country greenhouse lengths are extendable in 2' increments to allow for future expansion. The included instructions and step-by-step assembly video make these greenhouses easy to assemble.
Free starter kit with every Cross Country greenhouse
- Min/Max Thermometer
- 4 Tier Grow Rack
- Watering wand with shutoff
- Copy of the Instruction Manual & DVD for advance site preparation
- Stainless Plant Hangers & Additional Greenhouse Hardware
- Free Subscription to Garden & Greenhouse Magazine
Lean To Greenhouses Include
- Tall 5' 6" high side walls
- Choice of curved or straight eave
- Detailed instructions and step-by-step assembly video
- Precut 6mm twinwall polycarbonate covering
- Heavy-duty engineered aluminum frame with painted finish
- Storm door with locking latch and tempered glass windows
- All stainless steel hardware needed to build the greenhouse
- Lifetime structure and 10 year covering warranty
Model # equals width x length (rounded to the foot). These are our most popular greenhouse sizes. Other Cross Country sizes are available upon request. Click here for exact dimensions of each model
Curved eave models have a single polycarbonate panel that runs from the peak of the roof to the greenhouse base, and it curves where the roof and side wall meet.
Straight eave models have 2 separate polycarbonate panels for the roof and side wall which meet at an angle at the peak of the side wall.
Cross Country greenhouses are available with a white, dark green, or dark brown frame.
You can choose whether you want the door to open to the left or right as well as having the door lowered to be flush with the bottom of a raised foundation / knee wall. You can also add more doors and upgrade to a larger door for an additional cost.
Cross Country Curved Eave Lean-to Greenhouse Instructions
Cross Country Straight Eave Lean-to Greenhouse Instructions
Cross Country Foundation Recommendations
How to Build a Foundation